Mini overvåkningskamera med ansiktsgjenkjenning. Støtter Arduino IDE. Les mer om hvordan man kan legge til rette for dette her:
Det finnes mange forskjellige prosjekter, og måter å bruke ESP32-CAM på.
1. ESP32-CAM is a WIFI+ bluetooth dual-mode development board that uses PCB on-board antennas and cores based on ESP32 chips. It can work independently as a minimum system.
2. ESP integrates WiFi, traditional bluetooth and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture, main frequency adjustment range 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.
3. Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and bluetooth 4.2 standards, it can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices.
4. ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
– Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
– Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
– Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
– 2M PSRAM
– Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
– Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
– Support for images WiFI upload
-Support TF card
– Support multiple sleep modes
– Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
– Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
– Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
– Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
– Support secondary development
This product contains the OV2640 Camera Module. If you need to use the OV7670 camera, please purchase it separately.
1 x ESP32-CAM Module
1 x Camera Module OV2640 2MPProduct Specifications:
ESP32-CAM Picture Output Format Rate:
||internal520KB+external 2M PSRAM
||bluetooth4.2BR/EDR and BLE standards
||UART, SPI, I2C, PWM
|Support TF card
||Maximum support 4G
|Serial port rate
||default 115200 bps
|Image output format
||JPEG (only supported by OV2640), BMP, GRAYSCALE
||2412 ~ 2484MHz
||onboard PCB antenna , gain 2dBi
||802.11b: 17±2 dBm (@11Mbps)
802.11g: 14±2 dBm (@54Mbps)
802.11n: 13±2 dBm (@MCS7)
||CCK, 1 Mbps : -90dBm
CCK, 11 Mbps: -85dBm
6 Mbps (1/2 BPSK): -88dBm
54 Mbps (3/4 64-QAM): -70dBm
MCS7 (65 Mbps, 72.2 Mbps): -67dBm
||Turn off the flash: 180mA@5V
Turn on the flash and adjust the brightness to the maximum: 310mA@5V
Deep-sleep: The lowest power consumption can reach 6mA@5V
Moderm-sleep: up to 20mA@5V
Light-sleep: up to 6.7mA@5V
|Power supply range
||-20 °C ~ 85 °C
||-40 °C ~ 90 °C, < 90%RH
Test environment: camera model: OV2640 XCLK: 20MHz, the module transmits pictures to the computer browser by WiFi.